Thursday, September 08, 2005

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
If I could write it out, then you would know.
Your heart would shutter
The thought would crush
But, I don't have the words
Atleast I don't have the courage to write them
If I did you'd see it all
The tears of glass
They shatter when they,
Well they shatter
So divided in this "union"
separated in paine
Suffering alone
From something you built
It's all torn apart
But, your fighting still
So, you go on defending
Your efforts never end
Keep your guard up
Cause if they got in
Well, we never know what would happen then
None the less
We wouldn't want to do that
The effort
It would all be trashed
TRASHED
BROKEN
INFECTED
DISEASED
DIVIDED
SHATTERED
CRUSHED
PAINED
WITHERED
UNLOVED
UNWANTED
FLAWED
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
-jonlyn-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate it when no one comments, I am allways left wondering what you thought...
oh well