Don't you hate it when things come out wrong.....?
There is another thing I hate, perhaps I hate it even more than saying something wrong.
You know when you've been holding it back,and then you let it go. All spilling out into the open.
Now your expose you have no where to hide.You can't turn around and say oh just kidding,and you slowly realize you have no recollection of what you just said!
The words flash through your mind,but you can't really say it out loud, NO, who knows what they would think if you said that.
I know what they would think,I know what they would say.So what am I supposed to do? Just suck it up and move on. All because I know my own shallow,selfish,and evil schemes are reflected back at me in the eyes of this reality.
Tonight was different though,she was different. Her eyes reflected fear,question,uncertainness,and most of all they reflected Love.
So I opened my mouth and it happened ...About five minutes later I had no idea of all I had said.
SH*T
Posted bye -Jonnie 10:42 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment