Thursday, April 29, 2004



Talking To My Self In The mirror?

So it began, I smiled and spun around,glanced back and then began to laugh.
I know it was silly, I felt like a little girl swinging my legs back and forth. I had short hair,crooked smile,no shoes,and I hadn't looked in the mirror for days.

That was a good feeling

I didn't let the reality kill my spirit last night,Don't ever want to let it again either.
NEVER!

It will come yes,but it hasn't yet,so I woln't let my self pull away from them.
I don't think it's in me though actually its not,God please put it there: )

I have to be on my way I have to pack. Going to the DR. today smile* I feel so stupid I don't want to go but I am afraid I will have to go see a W.V. DR. if I don't
My knee keeps coming out of place. I told it to stay in,but no response.

-jonnie

No comments: