skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Jenn * Jonnie
The Sisters who share
Thursday, April 08, 2004
Life is so short... Please treasure your time here.
Getting some extremely sad news
has snapped me back to the reality of that!
Jennifer.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Archive
►
2007
(7)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(38)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(13)
►
2005
(121)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(15)
▼
2004
(131)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(15)
▼
April
(20)
AHHHH!!!! Today was such a blah day..one of those ...
Josh: eww,I hope you didn't hyper extend your leg....
Talking To My Self...
I posted again jenn its your turn :) -jonnie
They don't get it! I want to scream,and tell them...
Short skirt, white shirt, toe rings,and flip flops...
PUFFS PLUS RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My rings are safe...
I GET TO SEE CHIP AND KELSEY TONIGHT! love you guy...
Watching it made me want it even more. I always wa...
Hello all, It is such a beuatifull day!!!! I ca...
Wow.... So many wonderful things have happened lat...
Don't you hate it when things come out wrong.....?...
Search for posts containing "SH*T": [ Wed Apr 14, ...
I had a very happy day today... I found myself sa...
WOAH!!!! WOAH!!! Driving...
Today was really wonderful... I can't stop smiling...
It is so wonderful to be home... I need to let Jo...
CRAP!!!! ~Jonnlie I mean!!! Jonnie : )
Sleepy...... I will make no effort to correct thi...
Life is so short... Please treasure your time here...
►
March
(15)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(17)
►
2003
(63)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(1)
Another blog by jonnie*
http://failings.blogspot.com
Google News
Edit-Me
Edit-Me
About Me
jonnie
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment