Wow....
So many wonderful things have happened lately.. And for that I am thankful!
Im sure I am not as grateful as I should be. I wonder what that would feel like. To feel as grateful as I should. I wonder what it would feel like to do everything the way I should. Or to the fullest.. Maybe not the way I am supposed to.
I love "country" people.. I have been around a lot of them the past two days... They are so neat. They are very content with life- Almost always have a story to tell- They may not like you.. But if they don't you know it right away- None of this fake stuff. Hard working- Know how to have a great time- Love music and usually play it whether they are any good or not. Would die for their family.. Incredible people!
Finding joy in the small things...
Ok... Looks like I won't be going to massage school this fall.. More like the spring. I am kind of disappointed that I can't go sooner.. But this is the best choice so far. I will save quite a bit this way. And I am having to borrow the money from my parents well some of it atleast. And this is their first choice because of the discount.. So I cant really argue about it. But I guess it will be good. So... The plan is go ahead and get set up for school for Feb. 2005. Get through the summer and all the travels. Then get a really good job that pays incredible amounts of money to pay for school.. We will see.. That seams so far away!
I hope you guys had a blast playing four square.... Pretty dangerous sport... Especially when you throw in the loser dance.. Talk about hard core.. Someone is bound to twist a knee or something!
I think Im going to stop now.. Im really in the mood to talk so this could go on for a painfully long time. But It will stop now.
Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment