Monday, April 19, 2004

Hello all,

It is such a beuatifull day!!!!
I can't believe it,and I really want to go on a hike or a walk.
Maybe I will go pick some flowers. I wish jenn would get home she is more fun than me or atleast I get board of myself.

I did Valls hair for prom.Honestly it was pretty she was beuatifull like a princess.
I think if I could have done it over again I would do better. last year we got together and I did a practice run on her hair anyway it turned out pretty.

I cant say I didn't get a little down,I mean after all I have allways wanted to go to prom. Here I was for the third time helping someone else go. Dont get me wrong I love doing it I love fixing hair and makeup I have even thought of going into that one of these days,but anyway I found myself wishing it was me.

Then Mrs Ronda took me out that night,and I forgot all about it*smile

Gotta go to town with beth and garrett now.

Hope your day ROCKS ON FOREVER MORE!!!!
-Jonnie
p.s.unchecked

No comments: