Saturday, April 10, 2004

Sleepy......

I will make no effort to correct this post because my eyes are drifting away in sleep as I type brain slows its not working....

She is gone SCREAM!!!!! I hate it so stinkin much,but I hope she like it atleast.
Emily I miss you so much.

I miss everyone,but I will see some of you tomarrow if you some to the 8:00 service that is.

Today hmmm... That was interesting,exciteing,and very tireing. A lot of driving,but a lot of fun.

week in VA. was awesome,besides the fact that yall couldn't go it rocked!!!!
Ok so now I am supposed to cut jenns hair wow something requiring a lot of thought Ok I hope it turns out good.
If not though just be nice and say you love her new hair cut. SHH****

And in your eyes yeah ok thats all for now..

Goodnight my friends dont hold this post against me haha night

n Jonlyn no I mean Jonnie totally unchecked!!!

No comments: