Monday, April 12, 2004

WOAH!!!! WOAH!!!

Driving to town with mom hmmm...
Alright sounds fun to me.

First stop the gasstaion,you know the one with the lowest prices on gas.

Pumping 9.50$, 9.90$, 10.00$ Stop.....
Mom fills out the check and I run inside to pay. Glancing to the car on my way in, I notice the lights are on. Pay, the check was approve and back to the car I went.

Hopping in I smile at Mom and say ok where next?
The post office she says.

Seat bealt ,break,turn key,and then it hit me,
The Honda has a week battery I left the lights on,and now I am sitting at the pump with people waiting for me to move.

BLAST!!!!

Then a Queen's auto service truck pulls in. ha what are the odds? He kindly jumped us off with his nifty little battery pack, and we were off to the post office.

apon pulling out of the gas station a brown saburban pulls out from across the street. I did something stupid at this point. I just glanced over at the dudes in it and was sitting in the turning lane when they started waving and saying stuff. I began to turn and then looked back to see what was up and then from the passenger side...
"Jonlyn !!!! what are you doing!!" I look back swurve and barely miss the curb.
Oh I cant believe I did that and with Mom in the car. I began to laugh at myself and the stupidity of my second glance.

After that things actually went smoothly,and Mom still let me drive.
Fun outing I must say.

~Jonnie

No comments: