AHHHH!!!! Today was such a blah day..one of those days that just stick with you.. until you scream.. or cry.. Or get to talk and laugh.. Thankfully I got by with the talking and laughing this time
. Its so confusing... How can this be? Why are you doing that... Be nice to him! Your always nice to them. Quit acting like you can't control yourself.. Get it together. Come back.. Be the girl that you always were! The one I used to trust with everything. Where did she go? I won't let you go....
And then there are the two of you.... What would I ever do without you?
Forever grateful!
I had to say goodbye to my girls today... I tried to explain to Tristen.. But I don't think she understood what i was saying. I guess she will on monday when I don't show up.. I hate that! I will see them soon though I hope!
I did get to do something that I really love doing today... Well this was the second best thing about my day... The very best thing I will keep for myself.
We (jt, jonlyn, dad me) went down to the pottery shop and played with clay... So Fun! Im going to start taking a class on it in may.. Im excited! Anyways... Im thinking I will make lots and lots of coffee mugs.. Yes I think thats what I will do!
Im all packed... Which is unusual.. Because its only 11:08 the night before we are leaving on a trip... Im very proud of myself. All though... Im not so sure what i packed. I iwll find out when I get there I guess.
After this Im home for the whole month of may... HOME! I love it here... I love you all! It was so nice Wed. night just sitting around in the grass... singing. Catching the smiles on your faces. Wonderful! Chip and Kelsey.. Its so wonderful to have you back! So nice to be with you!
When you see me again I will be 19.Don't hold it against me!.. I really feel like I just turned 18.. I think because I had my party so late last year..
.. It was a great one. though!
Im tired.. It seams like Im always tired these days though. I will have about a 7 hour drive tomorrow.. I love sleeping in the car. Ok... Thats it for me. Goodnight my friends... Have a wonderful week! I will see you next Sunday. Have fun!
Jenn~
No comments:
Post a Comment