Not a single tear...
Have a grown cold or harsh?
Have a really changed that much?
Sometimes i look back and i see so much joy-
I was so trusting of my God then... these questions were never even a possibility.
and i wonder now what i will do when certain situations arise- and i wonder now how much i really believe what I've always known. Tonight i realized it when i was trying to hide my convictions... some of which are becoming more like... Options- one way to go.
So interesting to see how we all have changed. Do you find it interesting?
Look back on the past year- how much has it formed you? I think its impossible to say.
Read some old e-mails or posts... It amazed me!
This has been turning over and over in my mind lately. Well... Basically for the past year.
and can you ever fully know anyone if we change so often? I have mixed feelings about this.
Because i see it as growth usually- but i guess its always growth.
change- ah yes.. it can be so exciting or absolutely heart breaking. and often both mixed in with about 100 other feelings.
And my opinion of it is as shifty as change its self.
Im going on i know... round and round.
Im looking forward to the next step. I am in Limbo.
Playing the waiting game and depending on others far more then im used to.
and waiting on answers from so many people. Big people. State board people. and lots of others.
I don't know how i got here...
My skin is feeling every bit of this chill in the air... and im going to go seek the refuge of a warm blanket.
Sleep in peace tonight-
Im sorry for when these silly things get the best of my mind and you are left with the pieces.
Jenn~
2 comments:
...Your beautiful, your beautiful, your beautiful its true, there must be an angel with a simle on her face...
I love you baby and I am praying for you. Call me if you need to talk about anything. I am here to listen. Mwaaah*~
thank you dear!
Post a Comment